Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Four Loko Found With Dead Teens


Recently, two teenagers from Huntington Beach, California were found dead surrounded by empty Four Loko cans. Police also confirmed that there was apparent drug use being conducted throughout the apartment and had no definite answer on what killed the two boys. Autopsy results will take a couple of months before they can determine the cause, but the situation continues to worsen the reputation of the already banned drink.

Thirteen states have banned the sale of this "blackout in a can", Texas being one of them. I was sad to see it go due to the fact that it only cost about $2.99 and had the same effect on me as if I had consumed half a handle of vodka. I was a frequent user of this "lethal" drink and I never died. Nor did I ever come close to dying. The only thing I ever really did was just vomit profusely on myself and in a living room. This was after an event we called "Four Loko of July." It was a huge success, in fact I went home in only my underwear, only to find my mother getting for work.

The larger issue at hand is what else were these kids doing to make them did? Or in other cases for them to get so fucked up that they ended up at a hospital? No one I know has ever had this kind of experience with Four Loko, so health investigators should really look at the recreational drug use that was going on. More than likely these kids were doing hard drugs like cocaine or even cheese so of course their going to die. Don't ban a drink because 16 to 18 years can't handle their shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment