Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Bitchiest Tits There Ever Were


I was always told that if you were going to do something, then you should do it correctly or not all. Well, that's why I'm a big unapologetic bitch. Ever since I entered college, I knew that there were goals of mine that needed to be met. I was no longer going to be the little closeted gay boy that denied that he really did like sucking dick. So, somewhere between my freshman year and now, I have developed a skill that will prove beneficial in todays society.

However, being a complete bitch can be exhausting. So instead of swinging around rage, I focused on things that I really gave a shit about. With that, I found specific things that I love to bitch about with everyone I come into contact. This could be from British pop music or my obsession with the Real Housewives franchise. These subjects might not be important to you at the time, but my love and understanding of the knowledge will make you fall in love with them. It will also make you hate it a little bit more if you already did. Either way, you always get a big scoop of it whenever you come through this lunch line.



No comments:

Post a Comment